Award Winning: Liebster Award
Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Being nominated for this award is such a pleasure. So if you’re nominated this is what you have to do:
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers).
- Notify them via social media.
My 10 answers:
- Who is your favourite author?
I have two in my list as my favourites, but as of now I am crazy over the novels and other works of Paulo Coelho. His book The Pilgrimage became a great influence in how I see life and my sufferings.
- How did you decide on your blog name?
At first, I wanted to write stuffs about the South Korean Male group Big Bang and my life as their loyal follower, that’s why it turned out to be Big Bang Life As We See It. However, my blog turned out to be more like a personal journal (I haven’t written much about Big Bang actually! haha)
- If you listen to music while blogging, what genre is your muse?
Of Course! K-Pop and Hip-Hop = Big Bang
- Who is your biggest blog fan?
Oh! I’m not sure if there is someone, really! But there’s this blogger who reads through most of what I write and tells me of what he thinks about it, the man behind plotlessone.com.
- Why did you decide to blog?
One day, I felt suffocation was killing me and found myself blogging.
- What is your best piece of advice to anyone considering blogging?
Do It! No pretensions, don’t be scared, don’t mind the grammar and all. Just be yourself! It’s your expression! Don’t worry, in the process of it you will learn to be better.
- What is your goal for your blog in 2016?
To just do it! (Refer to No. 6)
- What is your favourite blog to read (besides your own)?
Too many to mention actually. But I salute the tone of Jason Cush at A Opinionated Man.
- What is your favourite movie?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel?
If anywhere is possible that’s where I wanna be. If to choose only one place then that would be in Seoul, South Korea, Big Bang’s country. The place I desire to visit!
THE NOMINATIONS FOR BEST NEW BLOGS ARE: